A big thank you to Tina Smith for nominating me for this prestigious award!!
There are 11 questions that I have to answer put forward by Tina and also I have to state 11 random facts about myself after which I will have to nominate 11 more people.
Here are the answers to the 11 questions:
- What is your favourite time of the day?
- My favourite time of the day would be from 4 to 7 pm when I get most of my creative juices flowing onto paper.
- If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
- In my present situation as a student, my most ardent wish that I would love to be granted is to have my first novel published by a reputed publisher, with a worldwide publishing deal – that way my story would reach the maximum amount of people and entertain them
- Name 3 things you must have if you were stranded on a desert island?
- My laptop, my phone and an active internet connection – that way, I’ll be as far as possible from daily human ruckus yet be close enough.
- When it comes to cravings, do you prefer sweet or salty?
- Sweet, without a flicker of self doubt.
- What is your morning drink (if any) – coffee or tea?
- I don’t have any as such but coffee would be my preference.
- What is your favourite genre of television, i.e. drama, comedy or reality?
- Comedy with reality, packed with some action suits me best.
- How many photos are there in your cell phone right now?
- That’s an odd question, J but the number is 1359 to be precise.
- What is one thing that you want your readers to learn from your blog?
- Every blog I post poses a fundamental question in the readers mind or instills a thought to be pondered upon which sometimes our mind’s eye chooses to ignore. On a more comic note, I just want my readers to know how good a writer I am.
- What is your favourite song?
- I don’t have any favourite songs as such; I listen to whatever that calms my mind from time to time.
- What was the last concert you went to?
- I had gone to a popular singer’s named Shaan whose concert I had been to, here close to Mumbai where I live.
- Is there a habit or a vice you have that you wish you could break? If so, what?
- I have a habit of procrastinating matters at hand that require, not my immediate but due attention to be resolved – but I have worked hard and with the help of several self-help books, now I am slowly on my way to free myself from that.
11 random facts about myself:
- First things first, I am a voracious and passionate reader and in a world where books are slowly becoming e-books, my personal preference would always be those old fashioned hardbound books with the familiar smell of age and a time long gone by.
- I have mytho-geek – and I’m not been overly conceited about that, truthfully. My interests range from Indian mythology(strongest) then flows down to Greek and Roman mythologies and slight abstract knowledge of Mayan and Egyptian stuff. I know right? Total geeky.
- I also am a technology enthusiast. Fancy gadgets fascinate me. Especially cell phones, ah.
- I love travelling, sightseeing, exploring new things.
- Another geeky thing, I love researching. Researching things that baffle human curiosity and intellect and these form the basis for my novel ideas.
- I also love amusement parks. But if you come to think of it, who doesn’t?
- I love cars and not bikes. I don’t know why just the word ‘bike’ brings a surge of adrenaline in so many people, most of whom have rode a bike only in video games. I mean, what’s the point?
- Photography, just blows me away. If I click one good photo, I feel ecstatic for the entire day.
- I’m not so much of a fitness enthusiast, I love to see those six packs(Arnold especially) but the mere thought of the work involved makes me tired.
- I love coding aka programming.
- My favourite sports – badminton and basketball
11 bloggers I nominate:
- Sharvari Karandikar
- Sheetal Sh
- Sujal Pandey
- Manu Prabhakaran
- Abhishek Acharya
- Rohini Varun
- Arish Dhawan
- Jyoti Varne
- Arvind Naidu
- Irfan Syed
- Sai Pradeep
Guys, make sure you read and follow the rules. All the best!
Here are the 11 questions I have for you people:
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- What is one thing you love in a book?
- What is that thing that you just love to write about?
- What do you think is going to be the next big thing in the world?
- What kind of music do you like – pop, jazz, classical or other?
- Who is your favourite author?
- What kind of a job do you have in your dream of your future life?
- What is your favourite animal? If yes, do you have that as a pet?
- What can you live without?
- What are all the points that comprises of an awesome blog?